Arizona Legal Issues - 2015
Legislators in Arizona meet annually to approve, deny, and amend bills that impact real estate professionals. The 2015 covered a wide range of issues affecting the real estate industry.
This three-hour course reviews the 2015 Legislative Session, summarizes the recent RESPA-TILA changes that affect mortgage loan disclosures, reviews more recent court cases, highlights common disciplinary actions, and meets Arizona’s requirement for CE on Law and Legislative topics.
Course highlights include:
- A discussion on the RESPA-TILA changes with which every real estate professional will need to be familiar
- An analysis of legislation on construction defect law, taxes, landlord-tenant, and deeds
- Issues homeowners’ associations, licenses, land and water use, and public rights-of-way
- Links to House and Senate bills for further information as desired
- Activities and examples to seal in the new information and frame it in everyday, practical context